SAME DAY SYDNEY DELIVERIES
GENERAL DELIVERY TERMS
- Our business hours are Monday to Friday 10.00am- 4.00pm (AEST)
- We are closed on Public Holidays.
- No deliveries of baby gifts will be made on weekends or public holidays.
- Australia - Wide delivery is only $10.
- WE OFFER NEXT BUSINESS DAY DELIVERY TO ALL CAPITAL CITIES AND MAJOR TOWNS IN AUSTRALIA FOR ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 3PM (AEST) ON A BUSINESS DAY.
- FOR ORDERS TO ALL OTHER DESTINATIONS DELIVERY TIME WILL BE 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS, UNLESS THE DELIVERY ADDRESS IS IN A REMOTE AREA IN WHICH CASE THE PARCEL WILL BE SENT BY AUSTRALIA POST.
- Orders placed before 3pm (AEST) on a business day will be sent out that day.
- Orders placed after 3pm (AEST) will be dispatched on the next business day. Therefore, orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will not be dispatched until Monday for delivery Tuesday. In the event of our courier running late, we may be able to dispatch orders received after 3pm but this cannot be guaranteed.
- If you wish to delay the dispatch of a gift, please advise us in the comments box on the checkout page, or by email.
- Our couriers do not deliver to post office boxes. If you wish your order to be shipped to a post office box, we will send it by Australia Post and our usual delivery time frames will not apply.
- Delivery to a hospital or a business: When deliveries are made to a central delivery point such as a reception or mail room. it is part of our terms and conditions for the service we provide, that our part of the delivery process has been completed once your gift has been delivered to and signed for by a member of staff at the central delivery point. Click here for more information.
- No one Home: If there is nobody home when our courier calls and you have not given us authority to leave the parcel without a proof of delivery signature, a calling card will be left giving details on how to arrange for a re-delivery.
- Authority to Leave: If you have given authority for our couriers to leave your gift without a proof of delivery signature, the parcel will be delivered to the shipping address and left on the premises. Leaving a parcel is always at the courier’s discretion. We do not accept liability for the theft of gifts left unattended, pursuant to your instructions.
- Change of Address: If the gift is still in transit we will contact the courier and arrange for a re-direction of the parcel. This will incur an additional delivery fee that may be passed on to you, and redirection can take up to three business days. If the parcel is on board for delivery, we will not be able to intercept the delivery.
If the gift has left our office and been delivered in accordance with your instructions, and as per our delivery time frames, we accept no responsibility for the re-collection and re-direction of the baby gift to an alternate address. We will however do everything we can to assist you in getting the parcel re-directed. This can take up to three business days and will incur an additional delivery fee that will be passed on to you.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WHILST EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO MEET THE DELIVERY TIMES QUOTED ABOVE, WE DO NOT PROVIDE ABSOLUTE GUARANTEES.
BABYCUPCAKES USES VERY REPUTABLE COURIERS AND WHILST THEIR SERVICE IS USUALLY PROMPT AND EFFICIENT, OCCASIONALLY DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES DELAYS MAY OCCUR.
WE CAN GUARANTEE THAT YOUR ORDER WILL LEAVE THE BABYCUPCAKES OFFICE ON TIME, BUT AFTER THAT WE TOO ARE IN THE HANDS OF THE COURIER.