SAME DAY SYDNEY DELIVERIES
GENERAL DELIVERY TERMS
- Our business hours are Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm (AEST)
- We are closed
on Public Holidays.
- No deliveries of baby gifts will be made on weekends or public holidays.
- Australia-wide delivery is INCLUDED in the cost of your baby gift.
- Orders placed before 3pm (AEST) on a business day will be sent out that day.
- We offer NEXT BUSINESS DAY delivery to all capital cities and major towns. FOR ORDERS TO ALL OTHER DESTINATIONS, DELIVERY TIME WILL BE 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS
- Orders placed after 3.00pm will be dispatched on the next business day. Therefore, orders placed after 3 p.m. on Friday will not be dispatched until Monday for delivery Tuesday. In the event of our courier running late, we may be able to dispatch orders received after 3p.m. but this cannot be guaranteed.
- If you wish
to delay the dispatch of a gift, please advise us in the comments box on the
checkout page, or by email.
- Our couriers do not deliver to post office boxes. If you wish your order to be shipped to a
post office box, we will send it by Australia Post and our usual delivery time
frames will not apply.
- Track and Trace: Once your gift has been sent
out, you will be provided with a consignment note number so that you can track and
trace your parcel.
- Delivery to a hospital or a business: When deliveries are made to a central delivery point such as a reception or
mail room. it is part of our terms and conditions for the service we provide,
that our part of the delivery process has been completed once your gift has
been delivered to and signed for by a member of staff at the central delivery
point. Click here for more information.
- No one Home: If there is nobody home when our courier calls and you have not given
us authority to leave the parcel without a proof of delivery signature, a
calling card will be left giving details on how to arrange for a
- Authority to
Leave: If you have given authority for
our couriers to leave your gift without a proof of delivery signature, the
parcel will be delivered to the shipping address and left on the premises. Leaving a parcel is always at the courier’s discretion.
We do not accept liability for the theft of gifts left
unattended, pursuant to your instructions.
- Change of Address: If the gift is still in transit we will contact
the courier and arrange for a re-direction of the parcel. This will incur an
additional delivery fee that may be passed on to you, and redirection can take up to three business
days. If the parcel is on board for delivery, we will not be able to intercept
If the gift has left our office and been delivered in accordance with
your instructions, and as per our delivery time frames, we accept no
responsibility for the re-collection and re-direction of the baby gift to an
alternate address. We will however do everything we can to assist you in
getting the parcel re-directed. This can
take up to three business days and will incur an additional delivery fee that
will be passed on to you.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WHILST
EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO MEET THE DELIVERY TIMES QUOTED ABOVE, WE DO NOT PROVIDE
BABYCUPCAKES USES VERY REPUTABLE
COURIERS AND WHILST THEIR SERVICE IS USUALLY PROMPT AND EFFICIENT, OCCASIONALLY
DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES DELAYS MAY OCCUR.
WE CAN GUARANTEE THAT
YOUR ORDER WILL LEAVE THE BABYCUPCAKES OFFICE ON TIME, BUT AFTER THAT WE TOO
ARE IN THE HANDS OF THE COURIER.